What's in my bag






What's in my bag? (number 1) I always carry around with me my tiny mini Diana, I got it for a christmas gift from my parents last year and it hasn't left my bag since. Its light weight feel means I can carry it anywhere but don't let its small appearance deceive you this little camera knows how to take good pictures. From every roll I've run through it I've had at least five pictures I've absolutely loved. I'd recommend this camera to anyone, whether you just want to shoot fun pictures of your family and friends or landscapes this camera can do it all.

Look at my tags on flickr for more mini photos

2 Responses so far.

  1. I've been longingly gazing at this camera for a while now! x

  2. Mia says:

    Lovely! :) Makes me so happy.

Leave a Reply

Cameras I shoot with

  • OM10
  • Box Brownie
  • Diana Mini
  • Holga
  • WZFO Start B TLR
All content copyright © Hannah Bryant. Powered by Blogger.