Food as art


I love food, I love cooking it, I love reading recipes, I love eating it, my friends and I are always talking about it. But when it comes down to photographing my favourite foods/recipes the pictures never come out, I become envious of food photographers who can capture the way food looks and tastes. Still, that doesn't stop me from trying. This time I used my trusty (ha) Diana Mini to shoot fruit, I put an orange on a chair to try and get the light and bananas on the window sill, in that way photographers do to get the light anywhere they can. I like the way they've come out, especially the orange one, even though they both don't look especially appetizing. I hope you're all having a nice time this week, I'm really enjoying the sunshine in Essex these past few days.

Leave a Reply

Cameras I shoot with

  • OM10
  • Box Brownie
  • Diana Mini
  • Holga
  • WZFO Start B TLR
All content copyright © Hannah Bryant. Powered by Blogger.