Beautiful spring





I haven't really had a chance to go out shooting or to be posting on here recently as I'm literally days away from handing in my final pieces of university work ever. Everything's a bit crazy at the moment and I can't seem to concentrate on one thing in particular but by this time next week it'll all be over (I cannot wait). I did manage to take a few shots of the pretty blue bells around my area though, along with a few other 'spring type' shots. I guess I like these photos because they really make me smile. More will come next week when I finish university and I'm free (at least until I get a full time job...).

Leave a Reply

Cameras I shoot with

  • OM10
  • Box Brownie
  • Diana Mini
  • Holga
  • WZFO Start B TLR
All content copyright © Hannah Bryant. Powered by Blogger.