Spring has sprung




Spring is finally here, everything is in bloom, even though most of the time the skies have been Grey. I can't help but pick up my camera once the flowers start sprouting and the blossom starts gracing the trees. I have a strong dislike for winter so my heart soars when I start to see signs of spring. What's your favourite season? I have a strong love for them all. Apart from winter where I moan constantly about the cold and lack of sun... my family and Ant have to put up with a lot from me over winter haha. Although, thinking about it, I wouldn't appreciate the warmth of the sun or clear blue skies without it. I hope you're all enjoying the start of spring.

One Response so far.

  1. Beautiful light and colours.

    I love Spring but Fall or Autumn is my favourite season of all. x

Leave a Reply

Cameras I shoot with

  • OM10
  • Box Brownie
  • Diana Mini
  • Holga
  • WZFO Start B TLR
All content copyright © Hannah Bryant. Powered by Blogger.