Black and white dreaming



This week I ran a roll of Ilford 400 through my OM10, I have mixed feelings from the results from that roll as I normally shoot in colour so I feel a little bit out of my comfort zone especially with the landscape shots that I got from the roll. The above four pictures are a few of the ones that I'm happiest with. I've got a colour roll in my camera now and already I feel more comfortable, I have no idea why colour feels like a safety net to me but I need to get over that so you may be seeing a few more b&w images over here and on my flickr. 

Logging off now to go find bargain cameras at a big bootsale near where I live, have a beautiful Sunday.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Mia says:

    These are great. I love b n w film. It lends such a sense of drama.

  2. Sarah says:

    Your work is gorgeous! I know what you mean about using b&w with landscape.

Leave a Reply

Cameras I shoot with

  • OM10
  • Box Brownie
  • Diana Mini
  • Holga
  • WZFO Start B TLR
All content copyright © Hannah Bryant. Powered by Blogger.